Deva April Events Cancelled

We are all aware of the escalating situation with the spread of Coronavirus. Respecting latest guidelines and in the interest of all our members, the Deva committee have decided that we should cancel all our events scheduled up until the end of April.

A decision will be taken during April as to further cancellations in the light of progress of the virus and future guidelines, and we will post this at the earliest opportunity.

We are all hopeful that the virus will soon be beaten and we can resume riding and having fun. In the meantime … be safe everyone and follow the official guidelines.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *